Our web address is: https://ButlerMax.com
The responsible body within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO), is
Kersig & Wieser GmbH
Dr. Tobias Kersig
Based on Article 13 of the Swiss Federal Constitution and the data protection provisions of the Swiss Confederation (Data Protection Act, DSG), every person is entitled to protection of his or her privacy and protection against misuse of his or her personal data. The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
In cooperation with our hosting providers, we make every effort to protect the databases as well as possible against unauthorised access, loss, misuse or forgery.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
By using this website, you agree to the collection, processing and use of data in accordance with the following description. This website can be visited without registration. Data such as pages called up or the name of the file called up, date and time are stored on the server for statistical purposes without these data being directly related to your person. Personal data, in particular name, address or e-mail address are collected on a voluntary basis as far as possible. The data will not be passed on to third parties without your consent.
Processing of personal data
Personal data is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable person. A data subject is a person about whom personal data are processed. Processing includes any handling of personal data, irrespective of the means and procedures applied, in particular the storage, disclosure, acquisition, deletion, storage, modification, destruction and use of personal data.
We process personal data in accordance with Swiss data protection law. Furthermore, we process personal data – insofar and to the extent that the EU DSGVO is applicable – in accordance with the following legal bases in connection with Art. 6 Para. 1 DSGVO:
- a) Processing of personal data with the consent of the data subject.
- b) Processing of personal data for the purpose of fulfilling a contract with the data subject and for the implementation of appropriate pre-contractual measures.
- c) processing of personal data for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which we are subject under any applicable law of the EU or under any applicable law of any country in which the DPA applies in whole or in part.
- d) processing of personal data in order to protect vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person.
- f) processing of personal data for the purpose of safeguarding the legitimate interests of us or of third parties, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental freedoms and rights and interests of the data subject. Legitimate interests include in particular our commercial interest in being able to provide our website, information security, the enforcement of our own legal claims and compliance with Swiss law.
We process personal data for as long as is necessary for the respective purpose or purposes. In the case of longer-term storage obligations due to legal and other obligations to which we are subject, we restrict processing accordingly.
Questions to the Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please write to us by e-mail or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organisation listed at the beginning of this data protection declaration.